The engineering, manufacturing and testing of the machines are managed by a team of skilled and experienced technicians, guaranteeing the highest quality standard on products, by mean of the most sophisticated control systems.
- Thermo stop system
- Double protection system for washing pump
- Door safety, water level safety and boiler safety thermostat.
- Standard Baskets: 2 Glass Baskets, 1 Plate support, 1 Cutlery holder, Dish basket with Aqua 50 Mono
AQUA AQUA 35 (28 Kg GLASSWASHER) AQUA 37 (30 Kg (GLASSWASHER) AQUA 40 (37 Kg (GLASSWASHER) AQUA 50 MONO (57 Kg (GLASSWASHER/ DISHWASHER) OVERALL SIZE 400 x 490 x 585 H 420 x 485 x 665 H 450 x 530 x 710 H 590 x 600 x 850 H RACK SIZE 350 x 350 mm 370 x 370 mm 400 x 400 mm 500 x 500 mm GLASSES 810/hr, Ø 60mm,
Max. Height- 200mm
1080/hr, Ø 60mm,
Max. Height- 280mm
1170/hr, Ø 60mm,
Max. Height- 300mm
2040/hr, Ø 60mm,
Max. Height- 320mm
DISHES —- —- —- 540/hr,
Max. Height- 350mm
VOLTAGE 230V, 1, 50 hertz
230V, 1, 50 hertz
230V, 1, 50 hertz
230V, 1, 50 hertz
WATER CONSUMPTION / CYCLE 1.4 liters 1.8 liters 1.8 liters 2.3 liters
- Utmost easiness of operation thanks to the fully automatic cycle and greatest washing effectiveness thanks to the high performance components and to the stainless steel construction.
- Door safety, water level safety and boiler safety thermostat
- Double protection system for washing pump.
- Standard Baskets: 1 Glass rack, 1 Dish basket and 1 Cutlery basket
DUPLA DUPLA 45 (57 Kg) DUPLA 50 MONO (61 Kg) OVERALL SIZE 550x610x850 H 600x610x850 H RACK SIZE 450×450 mm 500×500 mm GLASSES Max. Height- 320mm, 1470/HR Max. Height- 320mm, 2040/HR DISHES 420/hr
Max. Height- 340mm
VOLTAGE 230V, 1, 50 hertz 3.5 KW 230V, 1, 50 hertz 3.5KW WATER CONSUMPTION / YCLE 2.3 LITERS 2.3LITERS
- Soft-touch panel with multicolour button
- LCD board shows clearly the working temperatures, the washing cycles and the functions in use
- Self-diagnostic system notifies any problem
- The innovative rinse circuit, the six washing cycles including clean water cycles and standard cycles, the high quality performances, the possibility to easily modify their voltage make these machines extremely competitive and versatile
- PLUS system with booster pump for an excellent rinse
- Thermo stop with energy saving device
PREMIUM PREMIUM 40 (46 Kg) PREMIUM 50 (65 Kg) OVERALL SIZE 550x610x850 H 600x610x850 H RACK SIZE 450×450 mm 500×500 mm GLASSES Max. Height- 320mm Max. Height- 320mm DISHES 420/hr
Max. Height- 340mm
(a) 230V, 1, 50 hertz, 3.3KW
(b) 400V, 3N, 50 hertz, 4.8KW
(c) 230V, 3N, 50 hertz, 4.8KW
(a) 400V, 3N, 50 hertz – 6.7KW
(b) 230V, 3N, 50 hertz – 6.7KW
(c) 230V, 1, 50 hertz – 6.7KW, 4.7KW , 2.7KW
WATER CONSUMPTION 2 Liter per cycle 2.5 Liter per cycle
- Energy recovery version HR = Energy saving device and steam condenser: Uses steam generated inside the machine for pre-heating at no cost the incoming cold water and reduces steam emission making installation of a ventilation hood unnecessary.
- Polychromatic button available in colour code clearly showing cycle phase.
- Plus constant rinse = atmospheric boiler with rinse pump grating sanitization by constant temperature + pressure + consumption of rinsing water and independent from net pressure
- Energy saving = maximum saving of energy in stand-by
- Self diagnosis system in case of malfunction or failure
- Insulated double skin hood
- Air-Gap high efficiency non return system (AA Class) to avoid back-siphonage
HOOD HOOD 800 (100 Kg) HOOD 110 (110 Kg) HOOD 130S (125 Kg) OVERALL SIZE 650(720)x735x1410/1880 H 650(720)x735x1410/1880 H 650(720)x735x1410/1880 H RACK SIZE 500×500 500×500 500×500 GASTRONORM 530×325 530×325 530×325 DISHES 756/hr, Max. Height- 410mm 1224 / hr, Max. Height- 410mm 1260 / hr, Max. Height- 410mm VOLTAGE 400V, 3N, 50 hertz, 6.9KW
(230V, 3N, 50 hertz, 6.9KW)
(230V, 1, 50 hertz, 6.9KW)
400V, 3N, 50 hertz, 10.2KW
(230V, 3N, 50 hertz, 10.2KW)
DWI – Insulated
400V, 3N, 50 hertz, 10.5KW
(230V, 3N, 50 hertz, 10.5KW)
Water Consumption / Cycle 2.8 Liters 2.8 Liters 2.8 Litres
- K1700 and K2700 perform a special double-side rack-conveying system. K1700 offers 2 standard speeds (70/100 racks/ hour) and K2700 offers 2 standard speeds (100/150 racks/hour). A variable speed inverter system, fully electronic, is available on request.
- The water pressure reducer is installed as a standard.
- Guaranteed rinsing consumption thanks to pressure reducer, pre rinse tank with rinse boster pump recuperating the water from final rinsing and reducing remarkably fresh water and energy consumptions.
- Economizers on each phase of the machine allowing operation only in presence of a rack on that specific area thus reducing at the minimum water and energy consumptions; ECO DET = detergent economizer in DOUBLE RINSE MODULE allowing 50% to 70% reduction of detergent consumption; Autotimer = economizer for drying and steam condenser allowing their operation only in case of rack presence .
- TRIPLE RINSE OPTIONAL ON DOUBLE RINSE MODULE GRANTS TOP PERFORMANCE RINSING AND SAVES 70% OF RINSE AID PRODUCT.
(DISHWASHER/RACK CONVEYOR DISHWASHER)
COMPACT K 1700 (210 Kg) COMPACT K 2700 (270 Kg) K 2200 (240 Kg) RACK SIZE 500x500mm, 100/70 racks/hr 500×500 500×500 GASTRONORM — — 530×325 DISHES Max. Height- 450mm 150/100 racks / hr
110/85 racks / hr
VOLTAGE 400V, 3N, 50 hertz
400V, 3N, 50 hertz, 30KW 400V, 3N, 50 hertz, 24KW WATER CONSUMPTION 200 Litre/Hr 260 Litre/Hour 130 Litre/Hour
CONVEYER MODELS / FLIGHT DISHWASHERS:
- The flight dishwashers range is putting at your disposal 5 basic models and a complete assortment of accessories allowing you to find the perfect solution for the washing requirements of any professional kitchen from 2000 to 8500 dishes per hour, or for washing thermal compartment trays or for euronorm – gastronorm baskets and containers and any other object used in the kitchen.
- Extremely high washing capacity thanks to the large conveyor 710mm capable of washing 3 plates in one row, with maximum useful height 450mm. Construction 100% double wall in aisi 304 stainless steel with boiler and tanks in aisi 316 high corrosion resistance stainless steel.
- Economizer allowing rinsing operation only in presence of objects on that specific area thus reducing at minimum water and energy consumptions; eco det = detergent economizer standard in pre rinse area allowing 50% to 70% reduction of detergent consumption; autotimer = economizer standard for drying + steam condenser + heat recovery + wash pumps stopping their operation only in case of absence of objects.
- Guaranteed rinsing consumption thanks to pressure reducer, pre rinse tank with rinse booster pump recuperating the water from final rinsing and reducing remarkably fresh water and energy consumptions.